- When you request additional information or register on BigRiver’s site, BigRiver (the “Company”) will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you sign up for BigRiver’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- BigRiver uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
Use of Information
- BigRiver uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- BigRiver may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- BigRiver may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- BigRiver does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. BigRiver may share information collected with other companies that work on BigRiver’s behalf.
- Customers of BigRiver may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- Every marketing email from BigRiver contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- We work to protect information by restricting access to data to the owner of an account. It is important for you to protect access to your computer and your password. When using a public or shared computer, make sure to log out after you are done accessing the software.
- We work to protect the security of passwords, credit card, and bank account information during transmission over the internet by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you enter.
- We reveal only the last four digits of a credit card or bank account when confirming an order.
- Refunds of donations or subscriptions may be requested within 30 days of processing via email to email@example.com.
- Refunds of event registrations may be requested within 30 days of processing, but no later than 30 days before the event.
- All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon receipt of the refund request.
- BigRiver may change these policies at any time at its sole discretion, although most changes are likely to be minor. BigRiver encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Policies. Your continued use of this site after any change in these Policies will constitute your acceptance of such change.